The graph compares the percentage of international and the percentage of UK students gaining second class degrees or better at a major UK University in 2009 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where

The graph compares the percentage of international and the percentage of UK students gaining second class degrees or better at a major UK University in 2009.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The column graph depicts information about the percentage of the international students and local student gained second class degrees at a major UK university in 2009. It is evident that the ratio of UK students who gained second class degrees was higher than international students.

First of all, the most noticeable contrast was in international law subjects; the percentage of local students was more approximately 20% than foreign students. Conversely, majoring in electrical engineering and information technology of the international students were higher significantly 20-30% than the UK local students.

Moving onto the other disciplines, the ratios of the foreign students who majoring in nursing and accountancy were as equal as local students. On the other hand, the remaining subjects (English literature, art history, and sociology) shared similar figures; all the number of these international students were lower about 5-10% than local students.