The graph shows data about the average Saturday sales of two bakeries in london in 2010 Summerize the information by selecting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph shows data about the average Saturday sales of two bakeries in london in 2010. Summerize the information by selecting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The given bar chart illustrates the daily Saturday sales of two London bakeries in 2010. In general, in the bar chart, it can be seen that Bemie's Buns of Saturday average sales are higher than Lovely Loaves in many items, in which doughnuts had been bought the most by customers in both bakeries.<font></font>
Turning to the details as regarding cakes at Bemie’s Buns bakery had sold more than Lovely Loaves’ with the avg sales of about 100 and nearly 80 cakes. Cookies at Bemie’s Buns had nearly 2 times more sold than at Lovely Loaves’, at just under 120 and just over 60 cookies. Bemie’s Buns had sold about 78 rolls, while Lovely Loaves had sales of only 50 rolls. Lovely Loaves had sold about 10 more fresh loaves than Bemie Bun with Lovely Loaves 50 and Bemie Bun's 40. <font></font>
With respect to the Fresh Loaves and Salad had the only two of the eight in which the Lovely Loaves bakery outperforms Bemie's Buns in terms of number of items selling about 50 of the former and 62 of the latter. However, the toasted sandwiches had the only item that both bakeries sell in roughly the same amount, which is about 23.<font></font>