The graph shows information about international conferences in three capital cities in 1980 2010

The graph shows information about international conferences in three capital cities in 1980 – 2010

The provided line graph depicts the data based on the number of hosted international conferences, which took place during a 30 year period, in three main cities between 1980 and 2010.
As an overall trend, it is interesting to highlight that the city C was at the bottom at the beginning of the period and was the leader at the end of the period.
First of all, a slight similar pattern can be obviously seen that as for the city A and B, with 35 and 30 respectively. after the year of 1980, both these cities fluctuated until 2005, and followed by a drop in 2010.
In sharp contrast, what about city C, it is clear that the conference was not held in 1980, after which gradually increased by 35 to the year of 2000, where it reached its peak. Moreover, despite the fact that city C experienced an insignificant decline, its figures showed the top trend in comparison with two remained cities.