The graphs below show unemployment rates and average earnings according to level of education Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graphs below show unemployment rates and average earnings according to level of education. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

According to the standard of education, the charts displays unemployment rates and the average income.
Overall, you can clearly see that the High School Diploma has the supreme level of unemployment; expectedly, the High School diploma has the lowest mean of weekly earnings.
Based on the unemployment rate graph, the High School Diploma has the highest level of unemployment with 5.5%; on the other hand, the Graduate Degree has the least unemployment rate with 1.2%. Also, between those education levels, we have a close rate to the High School Diploma which is Some College with 4.2%.
The average weekly earnings graph is the complete reciprocal. Leading with the highest income, the Graduate degree has an income per week averaging $1,500. Consequently, the High School Diploma hits the bottom of the graph averaging $600 per week. Likewise, the Some College degree is still the closest to the High School Diploma averaging $675 per 7 days.