IELTS 10 Test 3 Writing task 1 The charts below show what UK graduate and postgraduate students who did not go into full time work did after leaving college in 2008 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison

IELTS 10, Test 3, Writing task 1

The charts below show what UK graduate and postgraduate students who did not go into full-time work did after leaving college in 2008.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar graphs give information and compare between the kinds of jobs opted by Uk's undergraduate and postgraduate students who did not go for a full time job after completing their degrees in 2008.

Overall, it is clear that most students preferred to opt for further studies after completing their respective degrees. A very small percentage of students started to work on a voluntary basis.

Out of the 4 destinations of Uk's under and post graduate students, 3 of them shared more or less similar percentages between undergraduate and post graduate students. For example, the percentage of st...

Where did you get those percentages? first of all, we can only write whatever we see from graphs; second, those examiners are very poor in math; third, how do you get time in real exam to calculate those percentages?