The line graph below shows the percentage of tourists to England who visited four different attractions in Brighton

The line graph below shows the percentage of tourists to England who visited four different attractions in Brighton.

The line gram reveals information on the proportion of tourists visiting Brighton attractions in England during the period 1980-2010. Units are measured in percent (%).

Overall, the percentage of tourists who visited festival in 1980 was recorded to be the highest one, with 30%, whereas the corresponding figure given for pier was determined to be the lowest, with just 10%. The proportion of people visiting the pavilion and pier seemed to increased dramatically in the whole period while the figures for festival and art gallery tended to decreased.

In terms of pavilion, the figure grew gradually in the period 1980-1995 and reached its highest number of nearly 50% in 1995 then fell significantly to stay at 30% in 2010. The figure for pier, however, experienced a slightly growth and reached approximately 20% in 2010.

According to the graph, the figure given for art gallery skyrocketed in 1980-1985, from about 20% to almost 40%. Nevertheless, this figure suffered a huge fell in the last period, stood at just 10% in 2010, whereas the figure for festival decreased slightly in the whole period.