The line graph compares the percentage of people in three countries who used the Internet between 1999 and 2009

The line graph compares the percentage of people in three countries who used the Internet between 1999 and 2009.

The provided line graph illustrates the detailed information about the percentage of people using the internet in three different countries, namely america, Canada and mexico along one decade.
At first glance, the internet seemed to become increasingly popular throughout this period in each countries. In comparison with mexicans, the rate of the internet users who came from america and Canada were higher by large margins of data in this time period.
On average, in 1999, the rate of american using the internet ranked first, at roughly 20%. By contrast, mexican people contributed the least figure, just nearly 5%, to the rate of people who are the internet users in 1999.
Looking at the line graph in more detail, we can see that the rate of internet users in Canada went up to 10 times higher at about 100% in 2009. Also, after the incrementally rise to around four-fifths, the figure of american who used the internet stood second among the three countries. The figure for people using the internet in mexico grew steadily by nearly 30%; however, it was still the lowest.