The line graph illustrates the proportion of total expenditure in a certain European country between 1960 and 2000

The line graph demonstrates the percentage of money spent on food, leisure, clothing, transport and fuel/ energy in a certain European nation from 1960 to 2000.
Overall, most of the total expenditure on these fields has a declining tendency, with the exception of clothing.
In 1960, the proportion of money used on food of the given country reached the highest point with probably 34% before having a significant decrease to roughly 14% in 2000. Similarly, the money spent on leisure had declined tremendously approximately 8% by 2000. In addition, a moderate fall down was recognized simultaneously in the expenditure of clothing and fuel/ energy, from 10% to 5% related to clothing and 6% to 3% related to fuel or energy field. Finally, the percentage of expenditure on transport has an opposite trend, which has a considerable increase from 9% in 1960 and then rose to the top in 2000 with 15%.