The maps below show changes to the ground floor plan of a university department in 2000 and 2015

The map illustrates the developments made on a university ground floor from 2000 to 2015.

Overall, the most noticeable changes were the removal of the trees to make way to a new building and the addition of a car park. In addition, 2 new seminar rooms were added to the existing building.

In 2000, to the right of the building, there were 5 trees, which had been chopped down to construct a new building, which housed a library and an IT center separated by a corridor. Another striking feature was the construction of a car park to the south of the office.

In terms of the main building, 3 seminar rooms (S1, S2, S3) remained unchanged over the period, while 2 new seminar rooms (S4, S5) were built on the north of the building, on either side of the extended corridor. Furthermore, the library was relocated to the new building and the office was enlarged.

Essays by the user: