the maps below show an industrial area in the town of Norbiton and planned future development of the site

the maps below show an industrial area in the town of Norbiton, and planned future development of the site

The pictures illustrate information about the manufacturing area in the Norbiton town now and how it will change in the future
In general, Norbiton industrial area will be removed to be resident zone. There will provide some the public facilities.
To begin with, there are five factories were replaced to be several facilities; to be specific a factory to west have been removed to school, two factories in the north become playground and two housing, and opposite it have been replaced to be housing. After development, medical centre is built in the southwest near housing but before it there is no building.
Before planning, the ring road is only one while in the future it will be two ring roads, which one is large and another the ring road is small. Beside that, the bridge will be added to pass river because there will be housing on the north, so that the farmland to the north of the river was moved to the east. Meanwhile, on the west, three manufactories surround the big ring road have been replaced to stores and housing.