The maps show how the industrial area will change into a housing area in the future

The given table illustrates the forecasted alterations of the industrial site, which will be modified into a residential area in the future.
In general, the noticeable changes are the addition of various buildings into the spot and the modification of names of some buildings and their facilities.
Regarding the North side of the area, the current Entrance and Reception is planned to be replaced by a residential area of 3 two-bed-room houses, which will be accessed by communal gardens. The factory on the East side of the site is proposed for its substitution by a newly-added parking area and apartments.
Many modifications will also be projected on the other half of the site. The packing and storage originally on the west will soon be substituted by a 3-bed-room and a 4-bed-room house. According to the plan, the parking garages will take place in the area where offices and canteen are now located. The only unchanged part is the main road surrounding the entire site.