The maps show improvements that have been made to a university campus between 2010 and the present day Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The maps show improvements that have been made to a university campus between 2010 and the present day.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two maps show the development of a university campus from 2010 to the present day. It can be seen from the maps that the campus has been improved and extended, with much more student accommodation buildings has been increased in number and size. A previous accommodation block south of the lake has been destroyed and replaced by a new building for students, which includes shops and offices. In addition, the teaching facilities have been extended. The previous single teaching block has been changed into a block only for arts subjects and there is a new building for the science to the north of the campus. This has replaced the old university offices. The lawn and outside seating area which were next to the lake have been removed. The lake, however, has remained and is still the central point of the campus.