The pictures below show the process of making clothes from recycled plastic bottles Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pictures below show the process of making clothes from recycled plastic bottles. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram sheds lights on the complicated procedure of making clothes from recycles plastic packagings.
As can be seen from a whole, the entire process consists of 12 steps, which is initiating with the transportation of plastic water bottles and culminating in the production of clothes from rolling materials.
The process commencing with the transportation of plastic packagings to factories by vans and trucks, where they are going to experience various stages ranging from sorting, cutting and washing. The clean plastic subsequently be put under the sun for a total of 10 hours so as to completely dried out. At the following stage, the dry plastic are boiled prior to be strained with a view to create yarns in different colours. People then weaving these yarns by a gigantic factory machine so as to produce fabric, which are rolled to rolling.Finally, these newly-made fabric are used to make clothes.