The pie chart gives information on UAE government spending in 2000 The total budget was AED 315 billion Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie chart provides information on the amount of money allocated for 10 different sectors by UAE authority in the year 2000.

Overall, it is clear that the highest portion of national expenditure was spent on social security, whereas transportation accounted for the least portion in the year given.

As is given in the chart, UAE government allocated AED 100 billion for social security, which almost doubled the expense on health and personal social services (AED 53 billion). Education was placed third at AED 38 billion, while AED 22 million was spent on defense, slightly lower than the spending on debt interest and other sectors.

Transportation constituted the least amount of national expense, receving only AED 9 million, while AED 13 billion was invested in industry, agriculture and employment. UAE administration spent a sum of 15 billion on housing and environment, nearly the same as the budget for law and order.