The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children s charity located in the USA spent and received in one year 2016 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children's charity located in the USA spent and received in one year,2016
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The given pie charts elucidate the information about the money spent and received by the kid's charity situated in the America in the year 2016.
Overall,it is crystal clear that, huge amount of money was used in program services in USA and large amount of money was received from donated food.
To begin with, investment income and Government grants had provided similar amount of revenue in 2016 for a children's charity. Whereas, other income was at double in ratio which had provided revenue as compared to Government grants and investment income. The amount of money received from community contributions were 10.4%. Moreover, the total income received by children's charity in 2006 was $53,561580. However, the money spent in fundraising and management and general was 2.6% and 1.6% respectively. Moving further, the money spent in program services was most, that was 95.8% and the total income was $53,224,896.