The pie charts below show how dangerous waste products are dealt with in three countries

The pie charts below show how dangerous waste products are dealt with in three countries.

The pie charts compare the allocation of dangerous waste products in Korea, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
More than 3 ways do these countries distribute the waste, and underground seems to be the main way as all three countries adopt it.
Underground provides the largest percentage to cope with the discard products in the UK, with surprisingly 82%, and that is well over 10 times of the figures for chemical treatment and Dumping at sea in the same country, which are both 8%. In the relative terms, there is no part for recycling in the pie chart of England, however, recycling tends to be the most common way for Korean to deal with the garbage, even at a ratio of 69%, while underground seems to be less significant for the way to deal with waste products than Britain. By contrast, more than half of the whole rubbish in Sweden is buried by soil, and the proportion is nearly triple the number of that in Korea as a mere 22%.