The pie charts below show the online sales for retail sectors in New Zealand in 2003 and 2013 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie charts below show the online sales for retail sectors in New Zealand in 2003 and 2013. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two pie charts represent the contribution of 4 major retail sectors in terms of online sales for the years 2003 and 2013.

Considering the chart of 2003 and 2013, it is visible that travel sector, which used to be the major contributor of overall online sales in 20030, has sharp downturn in 2013. On the other hand, Film/Music sector represented remarkable growth in 2013 compared to that of 2003.

In 2003, The travel sector is the dominating sector with total contribution of 36%. Clothes sector secured the second position with total contribution of 24%. Altogether, books and Film/Music sector have total contribution of 40% in the same year.

In 2013, we see a remarkable change in travel sector, clothes sector as well as film/music sector. Here, the major contributor remains the same Travel sector, but with a reduced contribution of 7%. Interestingly, Film/music sector secured the second position with total contribution of 33%, which is 12% growth than the previous period. The total contribution of clothes sector dropped by 8% from 24% in 2003 to 16% in 2013.