Plan A below shows a health centre in 2005 Plan B shows the same place in the present day

Plan A below shows a health centre in 2005. Plan B shows the same place in the present day.

The pictures below compare changes which took place in ground floor of a particular art gallery between 2005 and now
Overall, there has been a significant changes in the art gallery, particularly on the left-hand side of the area. A number of facilities have been renovated and converted, while several existing features have been added into the building
In 2005, there was a café and shop and a stairs to upper floor next to the exhibition room 3. However, the café and sop has been removed and now the room strictly is a gallery shop. There is a lift has been installed in a stairs which makes it become smaller. By contrast, exhibition rooms on the right-hand side of the building have remain unchanged
The gallery office which was situated next to the café and shop has been removed and the area now is occupied by three vending machines. At the left corner at the bottom of the building, such a new children’s area and temporary exhibition respectively at the old exhibition room 4. Meanwhile the reception desk has been moved to the centre of the building, which was located by entrance hall. There is a small change at the entrance, the ramped to wheelchairs has been installed next to the steps