The plans below show a public park when it first opened in 1920 and the same park today Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The plans below show a public park when it first opened in 1920 and the same park today.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The two pictures illustrate the transformation of a public park in its opening day in 1920 and today. Looking from an overall perspective, it is readily apparent that there are some rearrangements regarding the existed facilities and developments of new infrastructures.
Considering initially at the righthand corner of the park, in 1920, there was two rose gardens opposite each other with seats on two sides of them and a stage for musicians to perform, whereas the seats and a rose garden are now moved away, in favor of making more space to develop a new amphitheatre for concerts. While the fountain is transformed into a rose garden surrounded by seats in four directions, the nearby garden has been replaced by a cafe'.
With regard to the entrances, the park is still accessible either through Arnold Avenue or Eldon Street with a newly developed entrance for underground car park . In the east of the current central garden, the previously unoccupied land is now belonged to a water feature at the expense of removing the seats and a glasshouse.