The provided bar chart illustrates the production of coffee produced by three different nations during the period of 20 years starting from 1990 Looking at the graph it is clearly seen that there are increases in the coffee production manufactured by Braz

The provided bar chart illustrates the production of coffee produced by three different nations during the period of 20 years starting from 1990.
Looking at the graph, it is clearly seen that, there are increases in the coffee production manufactured by Brazil, Indonesia, and Vietnam. By contrast, the opposite trend was true for the amount of coffee produced by Colombia. The production of coffee produced by Brazil was the highest in 1990, while the lowest figure in the chart was for Vietnam.
The amount of coffee manufactured by Brazil was in the first position with 0.7 million tonnes, which was 5 times as high as that of Vietnam in 1990, during Indonesia produced 0.2 million tonnes at the same time. The period from 1990 to 2010 witnessed increases in the amount of coffee produced by Brazil, Indonesia, and Vietnam. In 2010, the figure for Brazil increased threefold compared to the year 1990, reaching a peak at 1.9 million tonnes. The figure for Indonesia gained 0.4 million tonnes, overtaking Colombia to become the second position, and the figure for Vietnam achieved 0.3 million tonnes.
Colombia ranked the second position with 0.6 million tonnes in 1990. In the next 20 years, a significant fall was seen in the amount of coffee produced by Colombia, which decrease nearly threefold compared to the year 1990 and tuned it become the third position.

The graph gives information about coffee production in 4 different countries from 1990 to 2010