The table below shows information about age average income per person and population below poverty in three states in USA Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The table below shows information about age, average income per person and population below poverty in three states in USA.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table below presents the percentages of individuals under the age of 18 and over 60 in three locations: California, Utah, and Florida, as well as average yearly income and impoverished population of each place.
Overall, Florida clearly has more aged individuals than California and Utah, and residents of these two places possess greater income in spite of having a higher population proportions living in poverty.
Utah has the highest percentage of young citizens under the age of 18, at 28%, followed by California (17%), and Florida (16%). Florida, with the lowest percentage of persons under age 18, has the largest percentage of people aged over 60 (23%), while Utah has the lowest rate – about one third of that of Florida - for the same age group.
California, despite having the greatest average annual income per person ($23,000) of the three states, has 16% poor inhabitants, being the highest. In comparison, only 9% of Utah residents live in poverty although its average emolument is the lowest, at $17,000.