The table below shows the salaries of secondary high school teachers in 2009 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant

The table below shows the salaries of secondary/high school teachers in 2009. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant.

The given table illustrates information about the wages of five different countries’ high school teachers in 2009.

Overall, it can be observed that teachers in luxembourg were paid the highest amount while australia paid lower than in other countries. Another main feature is that the maximum salary in australia and denmark reached at under 10 years of experience, but other countries required over 30 years of career.

To begin with, educators’ yearly payment in luxembourg was the highest one which is $80,0000, and it increased to $119,000 after 15 years. However, it is clear that australia paid the minimum wages about $28,000 to teaching labours, also Korea teachers were paid only $48,000 per year when their 15 years career and it is the same amount as australia teachers.

Turning to the maximum salary, australia and denmark did not take even 10 years for it, but the maximum wages ranked the last of those countries. other countries, on the other hand, required over 30 years experiences to receive maximum pay and this in luxembourg reached nearly three times of australia at $132,000.