The table displays the average monthly rainfall for the year in five cities of the world

The table displays the average monthly rainfall for the year in five cities of the world.

The table illustrates the average amount of precipitation during a particular year in five different countries including Hongkong, Tokyo, Jakarta, Cairo and London. (all features are marked in ‘mm’.)

Overall, in the winter season (November to March), rainfall ranked top in Jakarta and heavy rain period in Hongkong and Tokyo was quite long at between April and October. While Cairo doesn’t rain a lot and it seems to be had drought during the end of the year (September to December).

To begin with, rainfall in Jakarta is concentrated from November to march which is rated between 150 to 300. Hongkong and Tokyo, on the other hand, had heavy rain from April to October and it was the longest raining season. Surprisingly, rainfall in both these countries reached the top in Jun at 375 and 190 respectively.

Turning to the rainfall in other countries, it can be observed that the average monthly rainfall is rated only 45 to 80 in London, and Cairo was almost dried and had a long drought.