The table gives statistics showing the aspects of quality of life in five countries Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The table gives statistics showing the aspects of quality of life in five countries. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The table provides data on different aspects of life quality in five countries.
Overall, country E was the most industrialized country with three categories ranking first, namely: GNP per head, daily calories supply and life expectancy; whereas in terms of infant mortality rate, country A – the least developed took the first place.
Regarding GNP per head, country E was the leading in the table with 13,160 US dollars, nearly 10 times higher than the last ranking country A in 2007. GNP per person in 3 countries B,D,C ranged from 570 to 690 dollars. In terms of daily calories intake, country E ranked first with 3,652; following up was country C with 2,950. The other 3 countries’ calories supply per head ranged from 1,877 to 2,296.
Life expectancy in country E was the highest with 74 years, the second-ranked country was country C with 56 years. The lowest life expectancy was in country A, with 40 years. However, in terms of infant mortality rate, country A had the most live births (132), approximately 3 times higher than that of country E.