This table shows the class numbers by level at Mother Tongue Language School Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features Proficiency 25 Advanced 25 Upper Intermediate 50 Intermediate 200 Pre Intermediate 100 Elementary 90 Beginn

The given table provides information regarding the number of students attending to seven different levels in Mother Tongue Language School.

Overall, it can be seen that a large number of students study at the middle levels, namely Intermediate and Pre-intermediate, whereas the least number of students attend Proficiency and Advanced levels.

Looking at the details, there are only 25 students, who attend the proficiency level, which is almost as many students as the beginner level has. Also, there is twice as many students account for the upper-intermediate classes as students account for the advanced classes.

As regards the first two levels, the elementary classes are three times popular than the beginner, having 90 and 30 students in turn. The pre-intermediate level has a slightly higher attendance at 100 students, as opposed to 90 at the elementary level, but it is nowhere near as many students as the intermediate classes have.