The table shows data about underground railway systems in six major cities with date opened a kilometre or route and passenger numbers per year in millions

The table shows data about underground railway systems in six major cities with date opened, a kilometre or route and passenger numbers per year in millions.

The table depicts the information about the six underground railway systems in terms of the opening date, their length, and annual passengers.
Overall, the emerging fact from the graph is that although Tokyo highest number of travellers per year, London was the oldest and longest system. The two newest underground systems in Kyoto and Los Angeles were much shorter and have fewer passengers than others.
Looking in more details at the opening dates, London was the oldest system had opened in 1863, 37 years before the Paris underground. However, Tokyo, Washington and Kyoto all opened in 21 century, whereas La was only opened after a millennium in 2001. Likewise, the oldest lines were the longest, with London and Tokyo measuring 394 and 199km respectively.
Marching forward, Tokyo clearly carries the most people each year almost 2 billion, while 1191 billion use the Paris railway and 75 million travel in London system. with regards to the number drop considerably in other cities. Also, there are 144 million travellers in Washington and around a third of that in the other two lines.