Task 1 The bar chart below shows the number of students who chose certain university subjects in 2005 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and makes comparisons where relevant

Task 1: The bar chart below shows the number of students who chose certain university subjects in 2005. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and makes comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart shows how many university students choose to study certain subjects according to sex in 2005.
Most males select the Sciences about 22 thousand students and Mathematics about 18 thousands. About 15 thousands male students choose Social Sciences and Literature, while approximately 5 thousands less opt for Humanities and Law. Very few male students, less than 3 thousands study Languages and The Arts.
However, Social Sciences top the preferences of female students about 25 thousands, 17 thousand females choose to study Languages. There are between 9 thousands to 11 thousands female students in The Arts, Literature, Humanities and Sciences. Law and Mathematics are the least popular subjects studied by females, 5 thousands and 4 thousands respectively.
To sum up, male students prefer the Sciences and Mathematics to Languages and the Arts, while female students chose the Social Sciences and Languages. Law and Mathematics are not popular choice for female university students.