Task 1 The flow chart below shows the procedure to get a driving license in the US The flow chart below shows the procedure to get a driving license in the US Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons wher

Task 1: The flow chart below shows the procedure to get a driving license in the US.
The flow chart below shows the procedure to get a driving license in the US. Summarise the
information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where
relevant.

The picture describes the steps necessary to get a driving license in America.
The first step in the process is for competitors to go to the driving license center to fill in the forms. Then, an eyesight test is taken for competitors, those who fail this test will have no possession of the driver license. In contrast, those who pass this test have to pay fees for the further processing.
The next step is for competitors to take the written exam. If they pass this test, they will be able to take the road exam. On the opposite, if they fail this exam, they have a chance to retake this test once more, if they pass they can do the road exam. However, if they fail the last chance to retake the written exam, they have to pay fees in order to retake it again.
At the final of the process, all who pass the road exam will get the driving license. Those who fail must pay the fees again to retake both the written and road exam.