Task 1 Table showing percentages of water use for domestic industrial and agricultural sectors in 6 countries in 2003

Task 1: Table showing percentages of water use for domestic, industrial and agricultural sectors in 6 countries in 2003.

Look at the graph, it is obvious that the priority of spending water for different fields of six countries is various.
Among the six countries, it can be noted that the expenditure water for domestic sector of Australia was significantly higher than that of the others and the United Kingdom who stood right behind, at 65% and 23% respectively. In the same category, Canada, China, Russia, Turkey all spent under 20% of their water resource with Canada having the smallest percentage at 11%.
Compare to domestic, spending water for industry was noticeable higher in Canada, Russia and UK. With the exception of Australia who just spent 2% on the items, the expenditure of the entire countries in this category was relatively the same with 7% and 11%
With agriculture, China and Turkey had the highest percentage at national water using at 87% and 73% respectively while the smallest figure can be seen in Canada at only 8%.