Telling the truth is very beautiful thing Any type of relationship should be buited on truthnes between the parent freinds in this order these relationship will continue First the laying is a bad thing when some one hided the fact this will complicate eve

Telling the truth is very beautiful thing .Any type of relationship should be buited on truthnes. between the parent. freinds in this order these relationship will continue.
First,the laying is a bad thing.when some one hided the fact this will complicate every thing and weak the connection that suppose to be between the people.for Example the father and mother are the best person that the kids follow them and try to copy their behaviars. So that the parent should be learn their children to say the truth every time and in any situation or problem. I remember when I am in seven grade I got C in histroy class ,I kept my score and did not tell my parent .Further more no one can help me and my score become worse and wores .After the qauerter is done ,my parent got my score and knew