The two maps below show an island before and after the construction of some tourist facilities

The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities.

The pictures demonstrate the transformation of an island with the introduction of tourism.
Looking at the pictures, it is immediately obvious that remarkable changes have taken place on the island for tourism purposes. Overall, the new construction has allowed visitors to access the island by sea and provides them with accommodation.
As the island has been developed for tourism, guest houses, which are connected to each other by footpaths, now occupy the majority of its area. At the centre of the lodging area, there is a reception, to the north of which a restaurant has been built.
On the south of the island, a pier has emerged, which allows boats to dock. From there, visitors are transported to the reception by vehicles on a designated track. On the west of the island, the beach has now been turned into a swimming area, where guests can
conveniently access using the footpath.