The two pie charts below show the online shopping sales for retail sectors in Canada in 2005 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The two pie chart depict four separate figures of the digital sales in Canada in two different years, 2005 and 2010. It is clear that the electronics and appliance and food and beverage accounted for more than a half of the charts, while there were a minority of Canadian bought home funishings.
Looking into the pie charts, in 2005, although there was 35% of electronics and applianes were sold by digital background, only 30% of that was sold in the next five years. Moreover, the orange part in the two charts which is represented for food and beverage, contributed 22% in 2005 and increased 10% in 2010 to make it the highest proportion in the chart. It is noticeable that only 18% of video games was sold online in 2005 and in five years later, that figure was responsilble for more than 20%. The remaining 25% and 15% is allocated to the number of onlines sales in the sector of home funishings in 2005 and 2010 respectively. Hence, it was seen a 10% decline in the percentage of this figure.