The two types of figures table and pie chart illustrate four main reasons caused land degradation regionally and nationwide

The two types of figures (table and pie chart) illustrate four main reasons caused land degradation regionally and nationwide.

Overall, it is obvious that globally, over- grazing and deforestation were the biggest segments on the pie chart, regionally, the total land of Europe was the largest degraded one.

According to the pie chart, gazing overly accounted for 35% while deforestation made up 30% of the portions additionally, 28% of land degradation was brought about by over cultivation. Among them, the other factors caused 7% of land deterioration.

Looking at details, Europe experienced 9.8% of degraded land when the two other regions saw 0.2% and 1.7% by loss of forests respectively. By cultivating and grazing overly, In Europe it made up 7.7% and 5.5% during the time Australia and New Zealand underwent 11.3% of less productive land by over grazing. The total percentage of degraded land of North America was the fewest (5%) constituting 4.8% collectively.