You recently bought a piece of equipment for your kitchen but it did not work You phoned the shop but no action was taken Write a letter to the shop manager In your letter describe the problem with the equipment explain what happened when you phoned the s

You recently bought a piece of equipment for your kitchen but it did not work. You phoned the shop but no action was taken.
Write a letter to the shop manager. In your letter
• describe the problem with the equipment
• explain what happened when you phoned the shop
• say what you would like the manager to do

Dear Mr Adam
I'm writing this letter to ask you to take a peek at the new microwave that I've just bought a few days ago from your shop. The delivery was great but the problem began as I started it, weird noises came out of nowhere and the outer of the microwave seem to be very hot. Although I did turn it off immediately, the microwave couldn't work normally until then. I have tried to contact your employees many times by phone, but still no response. I also emailed your store's official website and the only thing I get is a promise that .6 weeks have passed, and I can't wait any longer. I want a mechanic to check and restore the microwave if possible, or else you must give me a full refund for the device. I am also eager to be provided with a 10 percent coupon for every electronic piece from your service. As the shop's manager, I hope you will be responsible for my losses and fulfill the conditions above
Thanks for your time and support, awaiting your reply.
Sincerely,
Jake Anton