You recently bought a piece of equipment for your kitchen but it did not work You phoned the shop but no action was taken Write a letter to the shop manager In your letter describe the problem with the equipment explain what happened when you phoned the s

You recently bought a piece of equipment for your kitchen but it did not work. You
phoned the shop but no action was taken.
Write a letter to the shop manager. In your letter
● describe the problem with the equipment
● explain what happened when you phoned the shop
● say what you would like the manager to do

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to let you know I am having a problem with the microwave I bought at your store last week. Although I tried to phone the shop, I did not receive any assistance.

The problem comes from the microwave door because it cannot close properly. I read the manual a few times and followed the steps, but it did not work. There was an error signal on the screen and a beep sound for 3 seconds when I tried to close the microwave door.

As soon as I noticed a problem, I called your shop immediately. After waiting for half an hour, I finally reached one of your staff. Unfortunately, he had no idea about the problem, and he asked me to leave my phone number so that one of the technicians would phone me back. However, I have not heard anything back until today.

I would like you to take a look at your phone records to return a call to me. Please send a technician to help me check the microwave. I have already paid for the warranty, so I hope to get this issued fixed soon.

Yours faithfully,

Mai Trinh