You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The diagram gives information about the process of making carbonated drinks Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant You should write at least

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

The diagram gives information about the process of making carbonated drinks.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

You should write at least 150 words.

The production of carbonated drinks usually goes through 5 stages at which the water is cleaned ,carbonated, combined with other ingredients , packaged and and delivered to supermarkets.

The process begins when the raw water flows in the sewer from households to a device where it is filtered and softened by using some chemicals. After that, the clean water is pumped and heated by electric heaters. Then it goes through a cooling pipe to a device where where carbonation takes place. Carbon dioxide is taken to another device from another pipeline and added to the water. The carbonated water then is mixed with colouring, syrup and flavour and filtered. Finally, beverages are bottled and delivered to supermarkets.