You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The diagram gives information about the process of making carbonated drinks Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The diagram gives information about the process of making carbonated drinks.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words.

The process illustrates how the carbonated drinks were made. It is clear that there are 4 main stages in product carbonated drinks from water cleaning to packaging.

At the first step, Raw water from the factory is flowed through the filter to the water softener which is cleaned by chemicals and moved to the pump. Then, in the second stage the electric heaters heating the evaporation. Through the cooling pipe, water is carbonated with carbon dioxide.

In the following stage, the carbonated water falls down the tank which mixes colouring, syrup and flavour. Followed by the filter water which is cleaned filtering and filling the bottles and cans. Finally, the boxes are filled by the bottles and cans are moved to the supermarket.