You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use Summarise the information by selecting a

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household. The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two given pie chart provide information about the proportion of energy usage and greenhouse gas production among home appliances in Australia.
Overall, it can be seen in the first chart that the energy used in heating occupies nearly half of the percentage. In addition, water heating and other household are primary contributions to greenhouse emissions.
To begin with, it is evident that heating takes up the most energy, accounting for 42% of the pie chart, However, the gas emission rate in heating devices merely makes up 15% of the whole proportion. Another notable feature is that while the energy consumption in cooling and water boiling represents 2% and 30%, respectively, there appeared to have the identical carbon production rates with 32% for water heating and 3% for cooling. In addition, even though only 15% is devoted to other home electronics, the carbon foorprint dicharging rate ranks second in the pie chart with 28%.