You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The line graph below shows changes in the amount and type of fast food consumed by Australian teenagers from 1975 to 2000 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make compar

This diagram shows changes in the number and three different categories of junk food which were eaten by Australian teenagers between 1975 and 2000.
Overall, it is clear that there were lots of changes over the period shown. Hamburger had the highest number of times eaten per year in 2000.
According to this graph, we can see that, in 1975, Fish and Chips were the most popular food selection of young people who inhabited Australia 100 times per year. In contrast, roughly 20 times people spending their daily routine eating Hamburgers and Pizza in 1975.
In 2000, however, there was a sharp increase in the number of Hamburgers consumed by teenagers in this country and peaked at 100, followed by over 80 times of people eating Pizza. Fish and Chips, on the other hand, had a moderate decline in the number of times eaten per year to roughly 40.

Essays by the user: