You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
You should write at least 150 words.

The table illustrates how much people in various parts of the world spent on different categories in 2002.

Overall, it is evident that Food/Drinks /tobacco were the most popular categories in five countries. In contrast, the lowest spending was on Leisure and Education.

Out of four countries, Turkey had the highest consumption of Food/Drinks/tobacco and Leisure/Education, which made up 32.14% and 4.35% respectively. Recording almost 29%, Ireland also got the second largest group of people paying for food, drinks, and tobacco. People in Italy, on the other hand, preferred to spend more on clothing and footwear than in any other country, accounting for 9% of total spending.

Looking at the details, with nearly 2% of the percentage in consumer expenditures, Spain had the smallest budget for Leisure/Education. In comparison, Sweden had slightly bigger figures for these items, but the lowest figures for Food/Drinks/tobacco and Leisure/Education, with around 15.8% and 5.4 percent.