You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The tables below give information about sales of Fairtrade labelled coffee and bananas in 1999 and 2004 in five European countries Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and ma

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

The tables below give information about sales of Fairtrade-labelled coffee and bananas in 1999 and 2004 in five European countries.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Given are two tables delineating the figure for banana and coffee sales in five different countries in two distinct timelines.
Perceptibly, most of the revenues of the two products tended to increase throughout a five-year period. Banana consumption experienced a huge surge in the UK but the opposition was true for the sale of bananas in Sweden and Denmark, it went negative.
Regarding the purchases of coffee, the UK was the top-selling place with an increase of 18.5 million within 5 years. Followed by Switzerland with a leap of 3 and the rest was also accreted with insignificant figures.
Banana revenue had the same story, the leading marketplace was always the UK, and the consumption swelled severely from 15 to 47. Although the rest of the world saw an escalation in profits, Sweden and Denmark defied the trend by a plunge of 0.8 and 1.1 million euros.