You should spend about 20 minutes on this task Write a letter to a friend expressing your interest to seek employment in a different country Your letter should include why you want to work in a different country what type of work you will be looking for q

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
Write a letter to a friend expressing your interest to seek employment in a different country. Your letter should include:
• why you want to work in a different country
• what type of work you will be looking for
• questions you have about working in a different country that your friend may be able to answer
You should write at least 150 words.
You do NOT need to write any address.

Hey Kim,

I just finished the big move and I wanted to let you know how it all went. So far San Fran has been an upgrade on L.A.. Might be just the honeymoon period but the public transport and layout of the streets here make a big difference. Beyond that, SF is everything you’ve heard – nice community feel, very gentrified, lots of hills, haha.

My new work hasn’t been as great off the jump. I started at my new design company this last week and I’m having trouble with my new boss. The other co-workers are cool but my immediate manager won’t give me the time of day. Maybe because I’m new or I did something to get on her bad side. I hope it’ll pass because my first assignments have been boring and basic – not what I was looking for when I applied here.

Anyway, really looking forward to seeing you on the weekend! Give me a ring when your flight gets in and I can either pick you up at the airport or I’ll leave a spare key with my neighbor (Apartment 7.05) and tell him to be on the lookout for you. There’s a guest bedroom so you can sleep there.

See you soon!

Regards,

Dave