The company you work for is planning to provide special training for staff Your duty is to find out if the local conference centre has suitable facilities in order to hold the training Write a letter to the manager of the conference centre In your letter

The company you work for is planning to provide special training for staff. Your
duty is to find out if the local conference centre has suitable facilities in order
to hold the training.
Write a letter to the manager of the conference centre. In your letter
• Give some details about the training course
• Describe what kind of equipment you will need for the course
• Ask some questions about the facilities at the conference centre

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am Noah K. – working as a Personnel executive in HRM Ltd. I am writing this letter to inquire about the amenities and equipments available at the center. I have allotted the task to conduct a survey for the training session for my company’s staff.
The training is 7-day program starting from 11th October,2021. The sessions start in the morning at 11 and run till 6:00 pm. I hope this can work for you else, please provide me with available dates.
During the sessions, an audio-visual system will be required as there will be times when video broadcasting would be necessary. Apart from that, a projector and high-end speakers are of utmost necessity. It would, also, be great if you can provide with discussion tables or rooms.
There is something more I want to know about the center, For one, can you please send me detailed information about meals and refreshments? Secondly, kindly let me know if a generator is available if in-case there is a power-cut, the training will not be interrupted.
Awaiting a prompt response.
Thank you,
Yours faithfully,
Noah K.