A friend you made while you studying abroad has written to ask you for help in finding a job in your country You have heard about a job in a local company that might be suitable for him her Write a letter to this friend In your letter tell your friend

Dear John,
Hope you are doing well. I am glad that you are interested to work in Canada and I have heard about a job opportunity that might suit your needs.
The job is in a local company and the profile is of a project manager in the information technology department. The job description includes work related to project coordination, resource management, budget management and team management.
Since you specialize in project management and also hold a certification for the same, this job will be of your interest. The company has a great reputation when it comes to compensation and also the work life balance. It is also not very far from my house too which will provide you a place to stay.
You can apply to this job by visiting their website and upload your CV in the careers section for the JOB ID – 45567.
I am really looking forward to meet you and hope that you get this job.
All the best
Lots of love
Matt