A large company in your area decided to spend a certain amount of money either to sponsor a children s sport team for two years or pay for two open air concerts It has asked for feedback from general public Write a letter to company in your letter write D

A large company in your area decided to spend a certain amount of money, either to sponsor a children's sport team for two years or pay for two open air concerts. It has asked for feedback from general public. Write a letter to company in your letter write.
Describe the benefits of sponsoring sports team
Summarise the benefits of paying for the concert
Say how you think company should spend the money.

Dear sir,
I am writing this letter to you with reference of feedback which you have asked from city dwellers.
There are various advantages of spending money on children's sports team. It will enhance their opportunities to play on national or international level. They can have a bright future. As the result of sedentary lifestyle, children have no inclined to do physical activities and they have many health issues such as obesity, and so on. by sponsoring sports team teenagers can be motivated to do physical exercise which helps them to lead a healthy life.
Furthermore, open air concerts Also have some benefits for individuals. These concerts help to mitigate the stress and make people relaxed. Moreover, people can be socialised with others in their locality.
I personally believe that spending money on sports team has long-term benefits for children so you should sponsor for it. Or you should sponsor children's sports team for one year and at the same time, you can pay for one open air concert. I hope you consider my suggestion.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
With regards,
Peeet