The office you work in does not have any cafeteria for staff Write a letter to your manager to request setting up a cafeteria for the staff In your letter you should tell what you heard about the inconvenience from the staff how you feel about it what sug

The office you work in does not have any cafeteria for staff. Write a letter to your manager to request setting up a cafeteria for the staff.

In your letter, you should tell,

· what you heard about the inconvenience from the staff

· how you feel about it

· what suggestions you have about setting up a cafeteria

Write at least 150 words. You do NOT need to write any addresses.

Begin your letter as follows:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Dear Sir or Madam,
I would like to draw your attention to the problem that our office does not have any cafeteria for the staff.
My colleagues quite often complains about not being able to have a lunch in office, but not at their working place. It is so inconvenient to bring all the food and drinks to your own desk every day.
I think it will be very helpful to organise a dinning area in our office.There are a lot we can do about it. For example it is a perfect place for the microwave and a coffee machine. Also, we could share some cookies and fruits there as well.
As a benefit for the company, such a place would improve connection between employees, as well as working attitude.
Sincerely yours,
Maxim Mironenko.