You are going to throw a party and would like to cook a special dish for your guests but do not have the recipe Write a letter to your friend In your letter tell your friend why you are having a party explain what dish you want to cook and ask your friend

Dear Faith

Trust you are doing good and hope you are finding it easy with your new job because with the experiences you had at your former work place you will do the new job better. I’m writing this letter to let you know I’ll be throwing a party in London on the 2nd of September 2021 by 8:00 pm prompt.

I will be relocating to Canada on the 7th of December 2021 and will be throwing a party as a farewell to my friends and neighbors for times we spent together around each other.

I will be making your favorite dish which is salad and chicken and we also have a few drinks to balance the equation. it’s going to be a small party but fun as well and I would like you to help me with the recipe for the dish. I want the dishes to be well prepared for my guest to enable them have fun at the party.

My event will not be complete without you my friend, so I am inviting you to my party because you know we have not seen each other for a very long time. Hope to see you soon.

All the best
Martha

Essays by the user: