You are moving to a new country write a letter to the accommodation agency to rent a house In your letter describe Yourself and your family Which area you would like to live in And what facilities you need in the house

You are moving to a new country ,write a letter to the accommodation agency to rent a house
In your letter describe
Yourself and your family
Which area you would like to live in
And what facilities you need in the house.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing this letter in order to inform you that I'm moving to new york in a few months. I've already spoken with your local agent about the accommodations, and they recommended that I contact you.
I am currently working as teaching assistant for a center in Vietnam, so the center decided to choose me to go to new york to study and improve my qualifications. they have given me a month to relocate there. I'm not sure I'll be able to find a suitable residence in this short time frame.
I need a calm place to live in but not so far away from my study. I also don't have too many requirements for the apartment that I rent, but at least I need the following. First, I want to have enough light to make apartment bright and beautiful. Second, it needs to be fully furnished, the water and gas supply is uninterrupted and especially 24h security to ensure safety. I have heard positive feedback from guests about your apartment. I am looking forward to get reply from you soon.
Your faithfully
Lan Anh