You are planning to go and study English at a school overseas You would like some information about their courses Write a letter to the school In your letter ask about the school say what kind of accommodation you want mention any special requests you hav

You are planning to go and study English at a school overseas. You would like some information about their courses.

Write a letter to the school. In your letter

ask about the school
say what kind of accommodation you want
mention any special requests you have (for example diet)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Pawanpreet Kaur from India. Recently, I have completed my graduation in commerce. But last month, i saw yor advertisement about enrollment in english course started in your school. I want to get admission in your school in advance english subject which is for 4 weeks and commence from next monday.

I want to know about some information of my course that the completion certificate of this course is availabe with in a week after the course because i have applied for job next month so i desire this certificate as soon as possible. I want to know the amenties accessible for students such as accomodation. Actually, I prefer a room just close to my school as i do not want to waste my time in travelling and trafic. I want to utilise this time in my studies.

Moreover, I have a special request for my diet. Literally, I am extremely conscious about my diet since I have a good and different taste of food so I need a seperate room along with kithcen. Futhermore, I am a best player of under 21 cricket team. Therefore, I need a playground for my practise.

I am waiting for your response.

Your's Faithfully,
Pawan