You are unhappy about a plan to make your local airport bigger and increase the number of flights You live near the airport Write a letter to your local newspaper In your letter Explain where you live Describe the problem Give reasons why you do not want

You are unhappy about a plan to make your local airport bigger and increase the number of flights. You live near the airport.
Write a letter to your local newspaper. In your letter
• Explain where you live
• Describe the problem
• Give reasons why you do not want this development

Dear Sir
My Name is Pawandeep Singh Kooner and I hail From Ramnangar Uttrakhand. I am articulating this epistle to draw your attention to the recent news which I read on the Times of India on 20th April,2021.They advertised that from next week, the IGI airport is going to bigger in development and due to this,the international flights are also increasing .
As I live near to this area, Because of the non stop movement of the flights, we are not able to take the full sleep . Moreover, old age people face the most problems such as heart attacks, due to loud sound .
To be more precise , in last week, there are more than 10 people who lost their life because of the upcoming heavy sound of airplanes . So, I would like to request you that please intervene into this matter and stop the progression of infrastructure . I look Forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully
Pawandeep Singh Kooner